Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm Back!!!


Hi Dolls after a little break from blogging I'm back! The main reason I took a break from the blog is because I was in the market to purchase a house and that was consuming a lot of my time, and I was falling behind on my blog posts. After a year of searching for the perfect house I still haven't found what I'm looking for so I thought that I would multitask and house hunt during the day and blog at night LoL. But I'm back and I'm working on new and exciting blog posts for you all, this is my favorite time of the year to blog with all the holidays coming up there's so much to blog about. 

When I logged into my account I noticed that all of my previous blog posts have disappeared, I don't know what happened but if I can find them on my flash drive I will upload some of my old posts.   

I'm working on a fun get to know me blog that I hope to have up sometime tomorrow so don't forget to check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment